How to add IPTV in IPTV Smarters app
IPTV Smarters is a popular pre-installed app on Smart TVs like Samsung Smart TV & LG Smart TV. It is easy to use and available for both android and iOS operating system. To use this app for watch IPTV channels, you need M3U IPTV URL and in a few steps you can set it up on your TV.
If you have IPTV Smarters on your TV, it’s very easy to setup IPTV M3U URL on that. You can check this video and also read following instruction. Check to learn how to setup IPTV channel list on Smart IPTV on your Smart TV:
1. Open IPTV Smarters app on your Smart TV. Or if it’s not available you may need to install that first.
2. When you purchase a M3U URL from IPTVpark, you will receive a link like this:
- Any name: any name you like
- Username: JuCtXaBMLE
- Password: T2QAqSaubV
- Portal URL: http://iptvstream.xyz:8080/
Split portal URL, Username and password and put it in IPTV Smarters. *you also can contact us to send you information separately.
3. Go to setting section.
4. Select “General Settings”.
5. Check “AutoStart on Bootup” and “Save changes”.
3. Go to “Live TV” to see channel list.
4. Select your favorite channel group.
5. Click on channel name and you can watch TV channel.