If you already are an IPTV seller and are looking to expand your business or if you have decision to start a new business, you can be one of hundreds of our Resellers.
With the features provided by IPTVpark and the high quality of services and a large collection of TV channels (Over 16000 Channels), you can have satisfied customers in addition to expanding your revenue.
- If you have already used our service, you know the quality of our services.
- If you are new you can get a Free Test Account and check the quality of service.
How does it work?
- At first you should get a panel from IPTVpark to manage your credit and user accounts .
- * You should have your venue or platform to sell service (For example a website) and the mentioned panel is just for managing account, credit, sub-resellers and connection between you and IPTVpark.
- Then you should buy Credit from IPTVpark as following plans.
- After you received an order from your customer you should refer to this panel and active account for your customer as he/she wish.
For example: you have 200 credit in your account and you have sold a 1 month IPTV account for 20 €. You generate a 1 month account in your panel and 5 credit will be deduct and remaining credit is 195 in your panel.
- 100 Credit inventory
- Select categories (M3U & MAG & Enigma Support)
- Support 1 Month & 3 Months & 6 Months & 1 Year user accounts
- Generating multiroom accounts
- Modify or edit created lines
- Can get your own reseller
- Generate 50 one day Test accounts daily for your customers
- Sub-Reseller Support
- IPTV Server maintenance by IPTVpark
- Create and config Brand and DNS
- 1 month account – 5 Credits
- 3 months account – 12 Credits
- 6 months account – 20 Credits
- 1 year account – 36 Credits
- 1 month mutliroom account – 8 Credits
- 3 months mutliroom account – 18 Credits
- 6 months mutliroom account – 30 Credits
- 1 year mutliroom account – 50 Credits
- Sub-Reseller account – 10 Credits
- Each Credit for Sub-Reseller – 1 Credit
- *You would decide about prices for your customers